Barks & Blessings Calendar
Sept 9th, 5 pm | Northbark Dog Park | 4899 Gramercy Oaks Dr, Dallas, TX 75287
Sept 10th | 1 pm | Fort Woof Dog Park | 751 Beach St, Fort Worth, TX 76111
For nearly twenty years, Paul Brough a.k.a. The Pet Preacher was living the perfect life absence of God on a Caribbean island. Then, twelve years ago, Paul experienced a miraculous event that led him to believe God is Alive and accepting Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Shortly after his conversion, God called him out of his $3,000 a day prosperous IT career and out of his comfort zone to start a crazy pet business. A business Paul didn’t have the skills, talents or experience to do. Using his newly found faith, he faced his greatest fears as he launched God’s wild pet business. He was obedient to God’s vision, and it paid off. Paul experienced a divine four month ROI. Over the last ten years, Paul has successfully worked with seven thousand pets across thirty-five states, even featured on CBS. God has now called Paul to pray blessings over people’s pets. Paul’s happily married to a strong woman of faith for ten years, and they have two beautiful children. They reside in Dallas, Texasen years, and they have two beautiful children. They reside in Dallas, Texas
we use EMAIL to communicate | Barks and Blessings is a nondenominational Christian outreach ministry
- The sixty-six canonical books of the Bible as originally written were inspired of God, hence free from error. They constitute the only infallible guide in faith and practice.
- There is one God, the Creator and Preserver of all things, infinite in being and perfection. He exists eternally in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, who are of one substance and equal in power and glory.
- God created Adam and Eve in his own image. By disobedience, they fell from their sinless state through the temptation by Satan. This fall plunged humanity into a state of sin and spiritual death, and brought upon the entire race the sentence of eternal death. From this condition we can be saved only by the grace of God, through faith, on the basis of the work of Christ, and by the agency of the Holy Spirit.
- The eternally pre-existent Son became incarnate without human father, by being born of the Virgin Mary. Thus, in the Lord Jesus Christ, divine and human natures were united in one Person, both natures being whole, perfect, and distinct. To effect salvation, he lived a sinless life and died on the cross as the sinner’s substitute, shedding his blood for the remission of sins. On the third day he rose from the dead in the body which had been laid in the tomb. He ascended to the right hand of the Father, where he performs the ministry of intercession. He shall come again, personally and visibly, to complete his saving work and to consummate the eternal plan of God.
- The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Triune God. He applies to man the work of Christ. By justification and adoption we are given a right standing before God; by regeneration, sanctification, and glorification our nature is renewed.
- When we have turned to God in penitent faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, we are accountable to God for living a life separated from sin and characterized by the fruit of the Spirit. It is our responsibility to contribute by word and deed to the universal spread of the Gospel.
- At the end of the age, the bodies of the dead shall be raised. The righteous shall enter into full possession of eternal bliss in the presence of God, and the wicked shall be condemned to eternal death.