Las Vegas | LA | Miami | New York | Austin | San Francisco | Rio | Ibiza | London | Cape Town | Sydney | Israel | Mauritius
Coming To Dallas/Fort Worth
we’ll use EMAIL only to communicate NO social media sites | sponsors can choose to remain anonymous | Barks and Blessings is a nondenominational Christian outreach ministry
Twenty years ago, a young girl came home from school in South Africa to find out that something tragically happened to her mom. To save her life, the SA doctors put Mala’s mom on a life support machine. Her condition didn’t improve after a week, the doctors told the family they would ending life support.
A few hours before the life support machine was to be turned off, three men approached the hospital room. They said they were Christians and asked the family if they could pray over their mom. Out of the desperation to save their mother’s life, the family agreed to it. The three men prayed for Mala’s mom.
Sixty seconds after the men left the hospital room, Mala’s mom awoke. The doctors were shocked she didn’t have any brain damage. The entire family gave their lives to Christ a few weeks later. Mala went on to attend Oral Roberts University where she became an ordained minister. After graduating ORU, Mala served on an African missionary ship before she moved to America in 1997.
In August 2004, Mala went on a date with a man she met on a web dating site. Paul openly told her three things on that date. He was an atheist. He lived on an island where EVERYTHING is legal; including, drugs and prostitution. He’s about to launch an adult production company. Mala told her coworkers about the date. They said, “You’ve met the devil himself. If you continue to talk to him we’ll stop talking to you.”
By faith, Mala continued to date Paul because she said God told her that Paul would be the Christian husband she always prayed for. A few months after their first date, Paul offered Mala a room to rent in his house after she lost her good paying job. Mala agreed to move in to help reduce her monthly expenses. Unbeknown to Mala, Paul would listen to her praying at night and started tracking her prayers in MS Excel.
After six months of tracking Mala’s prayers, he noticed that 100% of her prayers got answered. Paul was curious and asked Mala to take him to church. After his first visit, he told Mala he felt something warm inside his body. Paul was excited to go back to church again but he was still a staunch atheist.
On his fourth visit to church, Paul approached the senior pastor to offer free computer classes to the church. The senior pastor said, “God wants me to tell you something.” They asked if they could lay hands on him. Paul was reluctant to say yes, but he didn’t. As the pastor laid hands on Paul’s forehead, Paul immediately began to cry and shake. He shook so much that he couldn’t drive home.
Sitting and shaking in the passenger seat, Paul asked Mala what was happening to him? Mala said, “That’s the Holy Spirit”. A few months later, Paul made Jesus his Lord and Savior. God then called Paul to surrender his $3,000 a day IT career to start a business that Paul lacked the experience, skills and knowledge to do. Paul was obedient to God’s vision and built Petclix.
By faith and with God’s strength, Mala & Paul built the largest mobile pet photography company in America and enjoyed fifteen miracles along the way. They have successfully photographed seven thousands pets across thirty five states over the past ten years. They’re happily married with two wonderful boys. God has given them a vision to offer non denominational Christian services to pet owners and their their pets called Barks and Blessings. For more informaiton about attending a Barks & Blessing service please visit www.barksandblessings.com
absolutely no pets that are venomous or vicious
- The sixty-six canonical books of the Bible as originally written were inspired of God, hence free from error. They constitute the only infallible guide in faith and practice.
- There is one God, the Creator and Preserver of all things, infinite in being and perfection. He exists eternally in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, who are of one substance and equal in power and glory.
- God created Adam and Eve in his own image. By disobedience, they fell from their sinless state through the temptation by Satan. This fall plunged humanity into a state of sin and spiritual death, and brought upon the entire race the sentence of eternal death. From this condition we can be saved only by the grace of God, through faith, on the basis of the work of Christ, and by the agency of the Holy Spirit.
- The eternally pre-existent Son became incarnate without human father, by being born of the Virgin Mary. Thus, in the Lord Jesus Christ, divine and human natures were united in one Person, both natures being whole, perfect, and distinct. To effect salvation, he lived a sinless life and died on the cross as the sinner’s substitute, shedding his blood for the remission of sins. On the third day he rose from the dead in the body which had been laid in the tomb. He ascended to the right hand of the Father, where he performs the ministry of intercession. He shall come again, personally and visibly, to complete his saving work and to consummate the eternal plan of God.
- The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Triune God. He applies to man the work of Christ. By justification and adoption we are given a right standing before God; by regeneration, sanctification, and glorification our nature is renewed.
- When we have turned to God in penitent faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, we are accountable to God for living a life separated from sin and characterized by the fruit of the Spirit. It is our responsibility to contribute by word and deed to the universal spread of the Gospel.
- At the end of the age, the bodies of the dead shall be raised. The righteous shall enter into full possession of eternal bliss in the presence of God, and the wicked shall be condemned to eternal death.